How to reach us
Highway A14 Bologna-Ancona, exit Ancona-Nord.
Drive on SS76 in direction Jesi-Roma until exit 11, Apiro-Mergo.
Drive under the highway and immediately left, in direction Poggio Cupro-Cupramontana.
Drive up the hill and turn right (after about 1km) onto Via Cantalupo and proceed down until the end.
Our GPS coordinates are: 43°27'35.34"N by 13°04'34.46"E.
Casa Cantalupo Places: Castelplanio, Poggio Cupro, Cupramontana, Jesi, Ancona, Rome
- The nearest station is Castelplanio-Cupramontana, on the Ancona-Rome main line.
- The next biggest train station is in Jesi on the Ancona-Rome main line.
- The Ancona station is approx. 40km away.
More Information is available here: TRENITALIA.
- Ancona-Falconara airport (Raffaello Sanzio) approx. 30km away (eg. Ryanair ab Düsseldorf-Weeze)
- Rimini ~100km (eg. Cologne-Bonn with TUIfly)
- Pescara ~210km (eg. Frankfurt-Hahn with Ryanair)
- Bologna ~200km (eg. Cologne-Bonn with German Wings)
- International airport Rome-Fiumicino ~240km
Car rentals are available at all airports.
Reiner and Bettina would love to see you soon!
Ciao dear guests and future guests. Our rentals for 2019 are in full swing and you may still book with us. However we have decided to sell our little paradise because we want to go back to Germany for family reasons. We are moving to the North Sea and are planning to open a new rental property for guests. We will also devote more time to our hobbies. Stay tuned.